2013 Petite Sirah | American
- Nearly a decade old and this Petite Sirah has barely blinked an eye. The power and structure expected in Balistreri Petites lives on in this exceptional vintage. However, in its age the wine has grown tender and soft, sporting a vulnerable and eloquent side draped over its masculine exterior. This Petite is primarily earthy, giving aromas of black licorice, spiced soils and garnet hard candies. Fruit flavors are subtle and dance behind cocoa, black plum skin, and bitter violet petals. Finishing this wine you will notice a lingering robust tannin—showcasing its continued longevity while making you beg for rich demi sauces & filets.
Uncork The Season 2022!
- Join us Saturday November 26th at 6:30pm as we kick off the Holiday Season! We're excited to bring back our Uncork the Season Holiday Party! In celebration of end of harvest and start of the Holiday Season, we're throwing a special party, showcasing new wines and dusting off some old bottles! Roam between dinner stations in the Balistreri Ballroom and enjoy wine pairings across our Holiday Menu! You can grab tickets in the link below, or give us a call. Bring your family and friends to ring in the Holiday Season at Balistreri's! (If you would like to purchase multiple tickets please manually type in how many tickets you would like to purchase.)
2021 Barbera | American
- Wow, where to even begin. Its hard to keep your nose out of this wine. Full, creamy aromas of blueberry envelop the glass and flood your senses. A soft hint of caramel might also be seen. This first ever Balistreri Barbera is tasty as can be with ripe blueberry, black fruit preserves, and a finish that balances itself with even acidity and tannin. A real treat!
2020 Syrah | Whitewater Hill
- A splendid and bright Syrah! Not seen since the 2017 vintage, this Syrah is grown on the Western slope of Colorado in the Grand Valley. Flavors are classic Syrah with tart dark raspberry, earthy floral notes, and hints of spice A fun wine to try alongside our other Syrahs to experience the dynamic range this varietal has to offer!
2021 Viognier | American
- Classic robust Balistreri Orange Wine! This Viognier is a heavier white, but is still fruit forward and extremely approachable. The nose is rustic citrus, bruised pear and hints of toasted almonds. Sipping this Viognier, you’ll immediately notice a rounder and more rich mouthfeel, giving way to spiced orange cider, a touch of oak, and that classic Orange wine tannin from the skins of the grapes. A sturdy wine fit for roasted chicken or hearty salads.
2020 Syrah | Horse Mountain
- Horse Mountain is special and those that have known and followed these wines over the years can attest. Syrah that's dark and robust, fruit forward, complex and above all else spicy with that classic peppercorn sensation! What more can be said for something we have all grown to love? Until you come across a vintage such as this. Do not sleep on this Syrah! The spice is there, subtle and layered beneath some of the fullest, round, plump fruit we've seen from the HM vineyard. Elegant cherry, plum, and cream unfold as you venture past each swirl and sip.
2020 Brothers Petite Sirah | American
- Grown in Lodi California, the hot climate elevates the intense fruit and jammy palate on this new Petite Sirah! Wild bramble berries explode out the glass. Inky black in color, you’ll see creamy aromas of black fruit and tropical guava. Similar sensations roll across the tongue as this wine’s tannin and body envelop the mid-palate, lingering long after the finish. And grape! We know, a wine that tastes like grapes. Clever.
2020 Petit Verdot | CVS
- This is the big wine you’ve been waiting for! Stewed sweet fruit surrounded by crisp aromas of fresh cut violets stand eloquently in front of this deep and firmly structured wine. Petit Verdot (a varietal typically blended) offers intense fruit, inky color, layered and latticed tannin. By its own design, these wines are meant and prepared for the long haul—aging beautifully and developing savory complex flavors. In its youth, this is comfort wine perfect with any rich food! Our December wine of the month!
2021 Cabernet Sauvignon | American
- There has never been a Balistreri Cabernet like this before. This wine is a monument to focus, strength, and intent. In all new oak barrels, the aroma is generous with toasted coconut husk, and heaped in vanilla. But by no means is this wine clouded in the sultry sensations of oak. Fruit flavors are integrated and giving. This is a Cab to enjoy now for special occasions, end of long weeks, or lay down and age for many years to come. We highly recommend it.
Wine Club | Pick Up
- From: $27.00 / month
- Our most popular option! As a monthly pick up member, you will visit the winery to pick up your wine club bottles. Wine club wines are chosen each month by our Winemaker to include New Releases and Award-Winning Wines. As a Wine Club Member, you will receive a 20% discount on regular priced wines purchased online, in our tasting room or over the phone. Are you looking to give someone a membership as a gift? See our "Gift Membership" options.
- Select options
Wine Club | Monthly or Quarterly Shipping
- From: $30.00 / month
- Choose between monthly or quarterly shipping! Wine club wines are are chosen each month by our Winemaker to include New Releases and Award-Winning Wines. As a Wine Club Member, you will receive a 20% discount on regular priced wines purchased online, in our tasting room or over the phone. You can add bottles to your shipment for no extra charge! Are you looking to give someone a membership as a gift? See our "Gift Membership" options. Please choose your shipping and charge schedule:
- Select options
Wine Club | Gift Membership
- $288.00 – $705.23
- Our Wine club makes an incredible gift! Each month, our Winemaker chooses a new or award winning red wine as the “wine of the month”. The wine club is typically $30/bottle per month, but get 10% off by prepaying. NOTE: If you are looking to pay monthly for a gift membership, you must call the winery (303) 287-5156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All online gift memberships are prepaid for 1 year. CHOOSE YOUR GIFT OPTIONS:
- Select options
Customized Wine Gift + Corporate Basket Order
- Looking to do a custom logo or special basket? Contact our Gifting Team to help you through a special order for your business or corporation. Wine gifts can range from single bottles up to elaborate gift baskets with multiple bottles and many local treats! Custom labels can be designed for many of our wines Send us your logo and we'll include a complimentary holiday card with your order Baskets can be picked up at the winery or shipped anywhere in continental United States Discounts for bulk orders Email us at email@example.com or call us at 303 287 5156
- Email Gifting Team
Very Cherry Basket
- Cherry dessert in a basket! Cherry Wine, Cherry Almond Dark Chocolove Bar, house made truffles, house made pizzelles
Hot Spiced Wine Basket
- Warm up during the holidays with hot spiced wine! Includes: Hot Spiced Wine Packet, Two Balistreri Mugs, Snowflake Yogurt Pretzels
The “5280” Basket
- Includes one bottle of Sangiovese or your choice of Balistreri wine, Il Porcellino salami made in Colorado, Nita Crisp crackers made in Fort Collins, CO, Balistreri chocolate truffles, and house made Pizzelle cookies, sprinkled with Glitterati and Torrone Italian candies. (Price may vary depending on wine selection)
Dolce Vita Basket
- The Sweet Life! House made biscotti, house made pizzelle, house made truffles, Balistreri wine Jelly, Chocolove Dark Chocolate, snowflake yogurt pretzels, Fort Collins Nita Crisp wheat crackers
The Colorado Vineyard Basket
- Local Colorado items! This unique basket is a perfect gift to represent Colorado! Features one bottle of Colorado Syrah or your choice of Balistreri wine, Il Porcellino salami, Basil vinaigrette from Aspen, Haystack Mountain Cheese from Longmont, Nita Crisp wheat crackers from Fort Collins, house made truffles, house made Pizzelle cookies, Balistreri wine jelly, and sprinkled with Glitterati and Torrone Italian candies. (Price may vary depending on your wine selection)
The Pasta Night Basket
- "It's dinner in a basket!" Perfect for a Date Night! Sangiovese (or your choice of Balistreri wine), Grano Italiano pasta, Tomato Basil pasta sauce, Il Porcellino salami, Parmesan cheese, olives, Basil vinaigrette from Aspen, Nita Crisp wheat crackers from Fort Collins, house made truffles, house made Pizzelle cookies, sprinkled with Glitterati & Torrone Italian candies. (Prices may vary according to your wine selection)
The Balistreri Basket
- Our Most Popular Basket! Two (or more) Balistreri wines with Haystack Mountain cheese, Il Porcellino salami, olives, artichoke hearts, Nita Crisp crackers, house made truffles, house made pizzelle cookies and a Balistreri Wine Jelly, sprinkled with Glitterati and Torrone Italian candies. (Price may vary depending on your wine selection)
2021 Grenache | American
- This Grenache has tons of energy and bright fruit! Aromas of grapefruit pith and sour strawberries make for a flashy first impression. The palate is light and easy to sip with a surprising nutty finish.
2021 Touriga Nacional | American
- What would often be blended into our Ports, this is the first ever dry, single varietal of Touriga Nacional we’ve ever made. And boy is it good. The aromas are feral, earthy and wild, paired with intense plump fruit. This wine is equal parts fresh ripe black current, and Fall countryside. Yet another new favorite!
2021 Cabernet Franc | American
- Nothing like a crazy Cabernet Franc! This wine is constantly changing and shifting in the glass. What starts as sour raspberry flips into aromas of earth, herbs, and chocolate covered tart fruit. An exciting and thrilling glass for the Franc enthusiast!
2021 Zinfandel | American
- Easily the best vintage of Zinfandel is a while. The nose is candied and sun dried fruit, dashed pleasantly with sweet baking spices and a twist of burnt orange rind. This Zin is complex, dynamic, juiced with cherry flavors, and finishes long with lingering velvet tannins. This is a Zinfandel for the serious connoisseur, or lover of jammy big wines!
2021 Primitivo | American
- Primitivo is back—decorated with intense plum and pomegranate flavors! The mouthfeel is very fruit forward and even gives you sensations of actual grape flavors. We know, a wine that tastes like grapes, wild. Enjoy this lush wine!