25 dollars reserves your table and is credited towards your lunch bill.
Balistreri Vineyards has an all new lunch menu we are excited to share with you! New dishes are created by Executive Chef of Daytime Service Spencer Fritz. His menu will be dynamic, keeping ingredients true to the season, locally sourced and fresh! Stylistically, the dishes take inspiration from Sicilian, French, Spanish and other Mediterranean flavors. More than anything, it is thoughtful, intentional, delicious food that provides the perfect platform to pair with our traditional wine. Experience tasty new wines alongside our delicious new menu!
Reservations encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Maximum 6 guests (for larger groups please call 303-287-5156)
- Each reservation is for a 1 hour and 30 minute block, please be respectful of reservation windows
- There is a $25 non refundable holding fee that will be credited towards the table’s check (exceptions apply in the case of inclement weather)
- Due to limited space, tastings are booked separately and are not included in a table reservation
- New wine flights are available!
- Guests are required to properly wear masks when not seated at their table
Please specify number of guests below, if you encounter any problems booking please call.
Please select date and time below, all times are available unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Please stay home if you are feeling under the weather or have a cough or fever. The Balistreri Family and Staff appreciate your responsibility and safety, thank you!
served daily 11:00am-4:30pm
bacon wrapped dates 8
artisan cheese and fruit board 17
arugula salad 7
daily assortment of artisan cheeses, cured meats, fresh fruit, fire roasted seasonal veggies
chilled asparagus soup 6
shaved and pickled asparagus, pecans, olive oil
house made ciabatta, english peas, radish, parmesan, ramp, pink peppercorn
artichoke panzanella 10
house made ciabatta, cucumber, roasted peppers, spring onion, garden greens, almond, marinated mozzarella, barigoule vinaigrette
roasted halibut 20
asparagus, spring onion, fennel, crispy onion, asparagus consomme
ramp gnocchi 18
house made ricotta, ramp pesto, radishes, parmesan, pine nut, pickled mustard seed
braised short rib 22
risotto, fava beans, english peas, arugula, manchego, braising jus
seared duck breast 24
artichoke, spinach, black garlic, marble potatoes, herb oil
rhubarb granita 6
green strawberry, blackberry, rhubarb, mint
chocolate tart 9
fernet, hazelnut, mascarpone, raspberry