- 2018 American Grenache
- While some Grenache can be quite rugged, this vintage embraces the more elegant side of the varietal. Light bodied, yet complex, this has expressive and refined notes of dark cherry, baking spice and rose petal. On the palate, the wine is graceful with gentle tannins and beautifully integrated acidity.
- 2014 American Tempranillo
- Amazing medley of fresh fruit on the nose! Black cherry, strawberry and other red fruit make this an amazingly vibrant wine considering the age. It's just now entering it's prime with smooth and soft tannin, great acidity and a terrific finish. This is a more elegant expression of Tempranillo. (Ray's Favorite!)
- 2013 Colorado Cabernet Franc | (Avant Vineyard)
- Perfectly cellared, this Franc decants into a beautiful brick/burgundy color. The nose is expressive of exotic aromatics - sweet tobacco, herbs, green pepper. The palate is structured, but smooth with age. Notes of raspberry and cassis fill out the fruit character.