- You cannot add "2018 Colorado Viognier (Talbott Vineyard)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2013 Petite Sirah | American
- Nearly a decade old and this Petite Sirah has barely blinked an eye. The power and structure expected in Balistreri Petites lives on in this exceptional vintage. However, in its age the wine has grown tender and soft, sporting a vulnerable and eloquent side draped over its masculine exterior. This Petite is primarily earthy, giving aromas of black licorice, spiced soils and garnet hard candies. Fruit flavors are subtle and dance behind cocoa, black plum skin, and bitter violet petals. Finishing this wine you will notice a lingering robust tannin—showcasing its continued longevity while making you beg for rich demi sauces & filets.
2021 Barbera | American
- Wow, where to even begin. Its hard to keep your nose out of this wine. Full, creamy aromas of blueberry envelop the glass and flood your senses. A soft hint of caramel might also be seen. This first ever Balistreri Barbera is tasty as can be with ripe blueberry, black fruit preserves, and a finish that balances itself with even acidity and tannin. A real treat!
2020 Syrah | Whitewater Hill
- A splendid and bright Syrah! Not seen since the 2017 vintage, this Syrah is grown on the Western slope of Colorado in the Grand Valley. Flavors are classic Syrah with tart dark raspberry, earthy floral notes, and hints of spice A fun wine to try alongside our other Syrahs to experience the dynamic range this varietal has to offer!
2021 Viognier | American
- Classic robust Balistreri Orange Wine! This Viognier is a heavier white, but is still fruit forward and extremely approachable. The nose is rustic citrus, bruised pear and hints of toasted almonds. Sipping this Viognier, you’ll immediately notice a rounder and more rich mouthfeel, giving way to spiced orange cider, a touch of oak, and that classic Orange wine tannin from the skins of the grapes. A sturdy wine fit for roasted chicken or hearty salads.
2020 Syrah | Horse Mountain
- Horse Mountain is special and those that have known and followed these wines over the years can attest. Syrah that's dark and robust, fruit forward, complex and above all else spicy with that classic peppercorn sensation! What more can be said for something we have all grown to love? Until you come across a vintage such as this. Do not sleep on this Syrah! The spice is there, subtle and layered beneath some of the fullest, round, plump fruit we've seen from the HM vineyard. Elegant cherry, plum, and cream unfold as you venture past each swirl and sip.
2020 Brothers Petite Sirah | American
- Grown in Lodi California, the hot climate elevates the intense fruit and jammy palate on this new Petite Sirah! Wild bramble berries explode out the glass. Inky black in color, you’ll see creamy aromas of black fruit and tropical guava. Similar sensations roll across the tongue as this wine’s tannin and body envelop the mid-palate, lingering long after the finish. And grape! We know, a wine that tastes like grapes. Clever.
2020 Petit Verdot | CVS
- This is the big wine you’ve been waiting for! Stewed sweet fruit surrounded by crisp aromas of fresh cut violets stand eloquently in front of this deep and firmly structured wine. Petit Verdot (a varietal typically blended) offers intense fruit, inky color, layered and latticed tannin. By its own design, these wines are meant and prepared for the long haul—aging beautifully and developing savory complex flavors. In its youth, this is comfort wine perfect with any rich food! Our December wine of the month!
2021 Cabernet Sauvignon | American
- There has never been a Balistreri Cabernet like this before. This wine is a monument to focus, strength, and intent. In all new oak barrels, the aroma is generous with toasted coconut husk, and heaped in vanilla. But by no means is this wine clouded in the sultry sensations of oak. Fruit flavors are integrated and giving. This is a Cab to enjoy now for special occasions, end of long weeks, or lay down and age for many years to come. We highly recommend it.
2021 Grenache | American
- This Grenache has tons of energy and bright fruit! Aromas of grapefruit pith and sour strawberries make for a flashy first impression. The palate is light and easy to sip with a surprising nutty finish.
2021 Touriga Nacional | American
- What would often be blended into our Ports, this is the first ever dry, single varietal of Touriga Nacional we’ve ever made. And boy is it good. The aromas are feral, earthy and wild, paired with intense plump fruit. This wine is equal parts fresh ripe black current, and Fall countryside. Yet another new favorite!
2021 Cabernet Franc | American
- Nothing like a crazy Cabernet Franc! This wine is constantly changing and shifting in the glass. What starts as sour raspberry flips into aromas of earth, herbs, and chocolate covered tart fruit. An exciting and thrilling glass for the Franc enthusiast!
2021 Zinfandel | American
- Easily the best vintage of Zinfandel is a while. The nose is candied and sun dried fruit, dashed pleasantly with sweet baking spices and a twist of burnt orange rind. This Zin is complex, dynamic, juiced with cherry flavors, and finishes long with lingering velvet tannins. This is a Zinfandel for the serious connoisseur, or lover of jammy big wines!
2021 Primitivo | American
- Primitivo is back—decorated with intense plum and pomegranate flavors! The mouthfeel is very fruit forward and even gives you sensations of actual grape flavors. We know, a wine that tastes like grapes, wild. Enjoy this lush wine!
2020 Late Harvest Zinfandel | Colorado
- A new Colorado Late Harvest Zin! This sweet and tangy red is delicious with ripe dark fruit notes and a peppery finish. It's a great after dinner wine or can even be drank with BBQ or Grilled food!
- Unless you are willing to travel to the Douro Valley itself, you will not find a more authentic Port than this! We source traditional Portuguese varietals (Tinto Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinto Souzao, Tinto Cao) to create this delicious, sweet “Ruby style” port. This vintage has a beautiful focus and energy, which brings a liveliness to the sweet, rich dark fruit flavors. Not to be missed!
2019 Colorado Pinot Noir
- This special Pinot Noir was grown in the West Elks AVA of Colorado. It was farmed with biodynamic principles, without the use of chemical sprays, instead preferring holistic and natural approaches in the vineyard. As always, we produced the wine without chemicals or sulfites, fermenting the fruit whole cluster on it's own wild yeasts. Coming from a cooler climate than the rest of our wines, this beautiful Pinot Noir has tremendous energy and lift. The acidity is backed by sturdy tannins on an otherwise light bodied wine. Only two barrels of this special Pinot Noir were made.
2014 Colorado Syrah | Horse Mountain
- A gorgeous vintage of Horse Mountain we’ve had tucked away for seven years now! Boysenberries and deep red licorice, let this special wine open up with air and reveal peppercorn and exotic spices! This is richer Syrah with more weight, depth, and classic warm climate expressions. Decant and allow this wine to breath for at least an hour to unfold the classic tart cherry and raspberry we’ve all come to love from Horse Mountain.
2015 Colorado Merlot (Lovies Vineyard)
- A supreme vintage that demonstrates everything wonderful about Lovies wines! Incredible concentration is balanced against pure and striking fruit flavors. Just now reaching its full potential!
2018 Colorado Merlot (Lovies Vineyard)
- Forget everything you know about Merlot! This Merlot defies varietal expectations and is easily one of our most impressive Merlots. Black cherry, raspberry candy and rich chocolate fill out the flavor profile. This is a serious Merlot and can easily compete with any Cabernet out there.
2009 Colorado Cabernet Sauvignon (Lovies Vineyard)
- With over a decade in the bottle, this Cabernet is singing! Exuberant and delightful melodies of black cherry, raspberry and bramble fruit fill the palate, while gentle tannins guide the finish.
2018 Colorado Cabernet Sauvignon (Lovies Vineyard)
- A classic and jawdropping Balistreri Cabernet. Although young, this shows amazing maturity and depth overall. The structure is solid but pleasing with immense dark fruit character and incredible length. No doubt this is a powerful and serious wine, yet it retains beautiful balance and vibrancy.
2012 Colorado Petite Sirah
- This wine commands your attention with captivating aromas of stewed berries, soft cream & subtle spice. On the palate, the fruit flavors are fully developed and seamlessly transition into a silky subtle finish. Just now starting to unwind and certainly has the tannin structure to keep going.
2018 Colorado Petite Sirah (Talbott Vineyard)
- Petite Sirah is one of our favorite grapes, and this is no exception. Full bodied, powerful and fruit forward like most—however, this vintage is unique with notes of black pepper, exotic Asian spice and a unique cigar box aroma. Not to be missed!
- A new release of our lovely cherry wine, perfect for sipping or mixing this Holiday! Barrel aging adds character to this delicious cherry wine. Cocoa, spice & cherry aromas stage sweet hazelnut & cherry preserves on the palate. There is a shadow of caramel whiskey in the background, making for a perfect after dinner sipper.
Colorado Cherry | (Stranahan Barrel) (375mL)
- A very special cherry wine that is aged in a Stranahan whiskey barrel. This adds interesting whiskey flavors to this already delicious dessert wine. Almond, spice and strawberry aromas are followed by sweet hazelnut and cherry flavors, reminiscent of fresh Summer cherry pie.
Balistreri Port | Stranahan Barrel
- A very special Port that was aged in Stranahan whiskey barrels! Unless you are willing to travel to the Douro Valley itself, you will not find a more authentic Port than this! We source traditional Portuguese varietals to create this delicious, sweet “Ruby style” port. This vintage has a beautiful focus and energy, which brings a liveliness to the sweet, rich dark fruit flavors. Not to be missed!