Current Balistreri Wine List
Below you will find a list of our current featured wine list. They are organized in terms of body with our “white” wines first, followed by lighter reds, bold reds and finally dessert wines.
Our wines are made completely naturally without the use of sulfites or other additives. Only grapes that are hand-harvested are used to make the wine. All of which are selected from high quality single vineyard sites across Colorado and occasionally California. To learn more about our winemaking philosophy, please visit our history page.
- You cannot add "2018 Colorado Zinfandel | (Black Vineyard)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2021 Barbera | American
- Wow, where to even begin. Its hard to keep your nose out of this wine. Full, creamy aromas of blueberry envelop the glass and flood your senses. A soft hint of caramel might also be seen. This first ever Balistreri Barbera is tasty as can be with ripe blueberry, black fruit preserves, and a finish that balances itself with even acidity and tannin. A real treat!
2021 Viognier | American
- Classic robust Balistreri Orange Wine! This Viognier is a heavier white, but is still fruit forward and extremely approachable. The nose is rustic citrus, bruised pear and hints of toasted almonds. Sipping this Viognier, you’ll immediately notice a rounder and more rich mouthfeel, giving way to spiced orange cider, a touch of oak, and that classic Orange wine tannin from the skins of the grapes. A sturdy wine fit for roasted chicken or hearty salads.
2020 Syrah | Horse Mountain
- Horse Mountain is special and those that have known and followed these wines over the years can attest. Syrah that's dark and robust, fruit forward, complex and above all else spicy with that classic peppercorn sensation! What more can be said for something we have all grown to love? Until you come across a vintage such as this. Do not sleep on this Syrah! The spice is there, subtle and layered beneath some of the fullest, round, plump fruit we've seen from the HM vineyard. Elegant cherry, plum, and cream unfold as you venture past each swirl and sip.
2020 Petit Verdot | CVS
- This is the big wine you’ve been waiting for! Stewed sweet fruit surrounded by crisp aromas of fresh cut violets stand eloquently in front of this deep and firmly structured wine. Petit Verdot (a varietal typically blended) offers intense fruit, inky color, layered and latticed tannin. By its own design, these wines are meant and prepared for the long haul—aging beautifully and developing savory complex flavors. In its youth, this is comfort wine perfect with any rich food! Our December wine of the month!
2021 Cabernet Sauvignon | American
- There has never been a Balistreri Cabernet like this before. This wine is a monument to focus, strength, and intent. In all new oak barrels, the aroma is generous with toasted coconut husk, and heaped in vanilla. But by no means is this wine clouded in the sultry sensations of oak. Fruit flavors are integrated and giving. This is a Cab to enjoy now for special occasions, end of long weeks, or lay down and age for many years to come. We highly recommend it.
2021 Grenache | American
- This Grenache has tons of energy and bright fruit! Aromas of grapefruit pith and sour strawberries make for a flashy first impression. The palate is light and easy to sip with a surprising nutty finish.
2021 Touriga Nacional | American
- What would often be blended into our Ports, this is the first ever dry, single varietal of Touriga Nacional we’ve ever made. And boy is it good. The aromas are feral, earthy and wild, paired with intense plump fruit. This wine is equal parts fresh ripe black current, and Fall countryside. Yet another new favorite!
2021 Cabernet Franc | American
- Nothing like a crazy Cabernet Franc! This wine is constantly changing and shifting in the glass. What starts as sour raspberry flips into aromas of earth, herbs, and chocolate covered tart fruit. An exciting and thrilling glass for the Franc enthusiast!
2021 Zinfandel | American
- Easily the best vintage of Zinfandel is a while. The nose is candied and sun dried fruit, dashed pleasantly with sweet baking spices and a twist of burnt orange rind. This Zin is complex, dynamic, juiced with cherry flavors, and finishes long with lingering velvet tannins. This is a Zinfandel for the serious connoisseur, or lover of jammy big wines!
2021 Primitivo | American
- Primitivo is back—decorated with intense plum and pomegranate flavors! The mouthfeel is very fruit forward and even gives you sensations of actual grape flavors. We know, a wine that tastes like grapes, wild. Enjoy this lush wine!
2020 Late Harvest Zinfandel | Colorado
- A new Colorado Late Harvest Zin! This sweet and tangy red is delicious with ripe dark fruit notes and a peppery finish. It's a great after dinner wine or can even be drank with BBQ or Grilled food!
- Unless you are willing to travel to the Douro Valley itself, you will not find a more authentic Port than this! We source traditional Portuguese varietals (Tinto Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinto Souzao, Tinto Cao) to create this delicious, sweet “Ruby style” port. This vintage has a beautiful focus and energy, which brings a liveliness to the sweet, rich dark fruit flavors. Not to be missed!
- A new release of our lovely cherry wine, perfect for sipping or mixing this Holiday! Barrel aging adds character to this delicious cherry wine. Cocoa, spice & cherry aromas stage sweet hazelnut & cherry preserves on the palate. There is a shadow of caramel whiskey in the background, making for a perfect after dinner sipper.